The fallout from coronavirus has put unbelievable stress on all of us, but what if the situation was worse? Would we have the mental stamina to endure?
You may remember today’s guest for sharing his incredible story of going on a darkness retreat in the jungles of Guatemala, where he stayed in a 12 x 8 concrete room for 28 days in absolute black silence.
Traver Boehm is the author of Today I Rise and the founder of the Man Uncivilized Movement. He is back to tell us how he tapped into his inner strength to endure the unimaginable. He also talks about embracing our primal masculine gifts to squeeze the juice out of life, even while we’re up against a crisis like COVID-19.
Traver teaches us how to make the best of our situation, draw on our inner strengths, and connect with people in ways we never have before. He inspires us to look deep inside and view our lives in an empowered light.
This episode will have you pumped up. Let’s get uncivilized!
“We don’t get that much time here. Why don’t we squeeze the juice out of life?”—Traver Boehm
What You’ll Learn
- The power of going one day without judging yourself
- The mindset that will allow you to play life bigger and take more risks
- How to channel aggressive energy
- Honoring the primal masculinity of man
- Owning your space and bringing your gifts into the world
- How to feed your soul
- Why you must be dangerous, but not a danger
- Why your wife not be wanting to get intimate with you
- What happens to repressed feelings
- The difference between sharing your thoughts and feelings
- The power of having access to your emotions
Leave an iTunes review.
Get a FREE book!
If you’re enjoying the show, leave us an itunes review. If your review is chosen as the iTunes Review-of-the Week, we’ll send you the free book of your choice!
Thanks for the support!
We have Dad Edge T-Shirts! Grab one HERE
Download a free chapter from: THE DAD’S EDGE on UNLIMITED PATIENCE HERE
Check out this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR SPOUSE
Download this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR KIDS
- Amazon Bestselling Book: The Dad’s Edge – 9 Simple Ways to Have: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s Course: The Dad’s Edge – 6 Strategies to Achieve: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s Twitter Page
- Larry’s Facebook Page
- Larry’s Instagram Page
- The Dad Edge Now on YOUTUBE
IT’S TIME TO RE-INVENT HOW WE SHOW UP AS MEN
What did you think of the show?
What was your biggest take away?
Tag us when you share on social media!