Today we are beyond excited to have Andy Frisella on The Dad Edge! This interview is the favorite above all other episodes.
If you don’t already know, Andy Frisella hosted the #1 business and success podcast in the world, The MFCEO project, and is the creator of 1st Phorm supplements. Andy is also the host of the Real AF Podcast and the founder of the #75Hard mental and physical fitness challenge.
With a big voice, big personality, and big heart, Andy Frisella, gets real AF about his struggles. He reveals that he naturally is a weak and lazy person, and that only by learning the skill of self-discipline has he developed his unstoppable work ethic and hustle.
He talks about why health must be our priority and how the #75Hard challenge develops the self-discipline we need to accomplish everything we want to do in life.
He also tells us how to practice extreme time management, how to develop true self-confidence, and what legacy really means.
Andy shares stuff in this show that you haven’t heard on any other podcast. Get ready to get real AF about life!
“If you can master the art of feeling stressed but still getting your shit done, you start to become real dangerous.”—Andy Frisella
Andy Frisella is an entrepreneur, bestselling author, highly sought after consultant and public speaker.
Andy is the industry leading expert at customer loyalty, creating fanatical culture and building brick-and-motor and online direct-to-consumer retail businesses.
He has been featured in Inc., Entrepreneur & Forbes Magazine. From 2015-2019 he hosted The MFCEO Project, the #1 business and success podcast in the world.
On his popular new podcast, REAL AF with Andy Frisella, he and his guests discuss, debate and laugh their way through trending topics and hot-button issues.
“Stand up for what is right, no matter what it costs you.”—Andy Frisella
What You’ll Learn
- As men, the first thing we shelve is our health. We think we have to throw ourselves on the sword for our families.
- Everything in life is built from health and discipline.
- Controlling your hunger for food is a good tool to build discipline.
- If you can’t control what you put in your mouth, you’re not likely to control anything else.
- Success is not an excuse to let yourself go.
- Take negativity and harness it for productive action.
- Boundaries—don’t feel guilty taking care of yourself.
- You don’t have to spend energy on people who are not operating on the same level as you.
- You can learn from bad parenting in your past.
- Why Andy’s pissed off at men right now
- Why men today have to recalibrate the way we look at love
- What masculine energy means to Andy
- There is no way to please everyone on social media (and in life). The more you try, the more you lose respect from the people who appreciate you as you are.
- 75Hard helps you more than just by making you look better. It makes you mentally powerful.
- Why 75 Hard enhances your sex life (and it’s not just because you’re in shape).
- How to become addicted to strength instead of a good time
- How self-discipline develops true confidence
- How a challenge like 75 Hard helps you develop extreme time management
- Andy’s 4-phase year-long program
- Your feelings are irrelevant to your results. If you can push through in spite of how you feel, you will be unstoppable.
- All the problems we see in the world are individual problems. We work on ourselves to help the world.
- The truth of why Andy is not having kids
- What legacy really means
Leave an iTunes review.
Get a FREE book!
If you’re enjoying the show, leave us an itunes review. If your review is chosen as the iTunes Review-of-the Week, we’ll send you the free book of your choice!
Thanks for the support!
Andy Frisella’s Links
Join our Dad Edge Group on Facebook
We have Dad Edge T-Shirts! Grab one HERE
FREE chapter from THE DAD’S EDGE on UNLIMITED PATIENCE
FREE EBOOK: CONNECTION WITH YOUR SPOUSE
FREE EBOOK: CONNECTION WITH YOUR KIDS
Follow The Dad Edge
What did you think of the show?
What was your biggest take away?
Tag us when you share on social media!