Warning: Dads, this episode is explicit. Make sure you’re not with the kids while listening.
Today, we are going to talk about how to become a Master Lover.
After we get married and have kids, we step into the role of dad. Our wives go into mothering mode, and we lose the all-consuming passion that we felt in the beginning of the relationship.
50% of couples are dissatisfied with their sex lives. 2/3 of couples feel they don’t have sex often enough. Why is it so hard to keep the excitement and attraction going?
Elisa Popescu is an Intimacy and Relationship coach and the creator of The Master Lover Program. She is going to tell us the 5 Core Needs of a Woman and how we can use them to ignite our wives’ sexual energy. She also identifies the 5 Core Needs of Men and how being aware of them will help us take the lead and get back to that primal bedroom experience we crave.
Don’t miss this hot show that will revolutionize the sex lives of both husbands and wives!
Elisa Popescu is an Intimacy & Relationship Coach, teaching men how to bridge the gap between Sexuality & Spirituality and create deeply satisfying relationships with their women, through her V.I.P. Program for Men “The Master Lover” & her popular 90 min Intimacy Breakthrough Session.
Elisa`s gift is to arouse your mind & Soul and help you reconnect to your inner wisdom, sensuality and ability to let loose, in a world that puts so much pressure on us.
Her love for people and education has lead Elisa to create The Shameless Academy, an unapologetic educational platform where through her podcast, videos, coaching & events she hopes to plant more seeds of Shameless Wisdom within every open mind.
Being sexual and spiritual have the same power and importance.
What You’ll Learn
- Why we become uncomfortable or feel we’re lacking in a monogamous relationship
- How to think about your intimate relationship so it will thrive:
- Believe that your intimate relationship is a divine gift
- Understand that it is the most painful and rewarding process of growth
- Realize that it’s the purest reflection of the relationship you have with yourself
- Why our relationships are so satisfying in the beginning, but dwindle as time goes on
- The stages of a relationship
- The honeymoon phase – when we are more open to satisfying our partners’ needs
- Moving into together – when we begin to discover each other’s flaws
- Blending in with each other – a long-term relationship where a couple must co-create a life together
- How to use the ‘love bank’
- Complacency doesn’t mean your spouse doesn’t care. The focus shifts on family
- The man becomes the protector and provider
- The woman becomes nurturer instead of lover
- 5 Core Needs of a Woman:
- Intimate conversations
- Honesty and openness
- Financial support
- Commitment to family
- How fulfilling these core needs will help a woman open up emotionally and sexually
- 5 Core Needs of a Man:
- Sexual satisfaction
- Relaxing company
- Physical Attraction
- Peace and Comfort at Home
- How men who are not connected to their emotional needs act from their lower selves
- How the sexual dynamics change depending on the role we take. When your wife sees you as dad, she steps into mom mode.
- Why it’s important to get away to a hotel or different location other than home to reconnect sexually
- How to flirt and court in a way that your woman will be receptive to
- Why you should encourage your woman to become mysterious to you—push her to follow her passions, take trips on her own, and spend time with her girlfriends. Who was she? How did she spend her time before she met you? Help your wife create space between who she is as a woman and who she is as a wife and mother
- Why you shouldn’t try to hide your woman for yourself. You have to allow her to shine.
- Why sometimes women just need to be dominated sexually
- What cues women give off for a man to know when it’s time to be primal
- How to do something different physically to break monotonous modes and patterns
- If your woman is depressed or irritable, sometimes the giving her sex is the answer. Don’t wait for her to ask for sex. It will put her in a masculine role.
- Being sexual and spiritual have the same power and importance
- Awareness is the key to everything. Be aware of both your needs and keep them all in balance.
You can’t revive the chemistry in the same space you lost it.
Like the show? Leave an iTunes review.
If you’re enjoying the show, we encourage you to leave an itunes review.
We read reviews on the show every week. The next one might be yours!
Thanks for the support.
Fill out an application for The Dad Edge Alliance
Grab a copy of The Dad’s Edge AUDIOBOOK on iTunes or Audible
GRAB A COPY OF THE DAD’S EDGE HERE
Join our Dad Edge Group on Facebook Request Entry Here
We have Dad Edge T-Shirts! Grab one HERE
Download a free chapter from: THE DAD’S EDGE on UNLIMITED PATIENCE HERE
Check out this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR SPOUSE
Download this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR KIDS
Hungry for more out of life?
Become a member of The Dad Edge Alliance
Learn More About Our Live Event!
June 6th – 8th 2019
What did you think of the show?
What was your biggest take away?
Tag us when you share on social media!