In the last episode of GDP, we had ultra-successful businessman and life coach Aaron Walker. He explained that he owed 100% of his success to his tribe and the people he surrounded himself with. In this week’s Thursday Throwdown, I will tell you how you can make sure you surround yourself with the right people to become the best husband, father, and man you can be.
It’s seems the older we get, the more closed off we become. Why is that?
I posted this question on the Dad Edge private Facebook group and got tons of answers. It’s harder to make new friends as an adult. Priorities change when we have families, and we feel guilty for taking time away from our spouse and kids to spend time with friends and mentors. We might not want to make ourselves seem vulnerable by asking for advice or help. Even when we become successful, we might feel we can’t relate to anyone anymore. Some of us experience such great failures, we’re embarrassed to talk about them.
Even the guys who are involved with sports and church activities still feel like something is missing.
That is why we have built this tribe where we can talk about anything in an ego-free, judgement-free, arrogance-free environment. This is an brotherhood of likeminded men––those who want to teach and those who want to learn; those who want to inspire and those who want to be inspired. We discuss real things that will make us better, more powerful, and more efficient men so that we can live our lives at full throttle. We can live life together and on purpose.
Welcome to the Dad Edge Alliance, where the elite and the hungry want to interact.
As a Member of the Dad Edge Alliance you will have exclusive access to:
1. Weekly live video community talks on Zoom.
2. Monthly elite guest speakers like:
- Nell Gibbon Daly – sex, intimacy, communication
- Todd Stottlemyre, MLB starting pitcher – relentless success
- Jeff Bouwman – debt elimination and financial planning
- Navy SEALs – elite mindset training
- former Pro-football players, fitness coaches, life coaches and more!
3. A library of recorded video conferences.
4. Access to the Dad’s Edge Alliance private Facebook community, free books, and other resources.
If you’re hungry to live life differently, this is the place to be.
How to Join the Dad’s Edge Alliance
- Click on “The Dad Edge Alliance” in the menu bar
- Click here> gooddadproject.com/alliance
- Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I, Larry Hagner, personally talk to each guy before they join the alliance, so you can just shoot me an email.
Referenced episode – Working to Live, Not Living to Work with Aaron Walker
Heads up on Monday’s upcoming show – Don’t miss Brett McKay, creator of The Art of Manliness blog.
GRAB A COPY OF THE DAD’S EDGE HERE
We have new Dad Edge T-Shirts! Grab one HERE
Download a free chapter from: THE DAD’S EDGE on UNLIMITED PATIENCE HERE
Check out this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR SPOUSE
Download this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR KIDS
- Amazon Bestselling Book: The Dad’s Edge – 9 Simple Ways to Have: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s New Course: The Dad’s Edge – 6 Strategies to Achieve: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s Twitter Page
- Larry’s Facebook Page
- Larry’s Instagram Page