What’s the best diet? Keto? Paleo? Low-carb? High-fat? What about fasting? What’s the best workout? Today we are inundated with diet fads and extreme workouts. How do we know which nutrition and exercise program is best for us?
Today we have Josiah Novak. He’s the author of Diets Suck: The Ultimate Blueprint on Enjoying Food and Getting Lean. Josiah gets real about fad diets and exercise. He talks about how we need to focus on our health before aesthetic results. He also discusses his own personal crisis and how his foundation of healthy habits helped him get through an emotionally difficult time.To men who feel guilty for taking time to workout: 'You have to remind yourself you can’t serve from an empty vessel.'—@josiahfitness #dads #men #fathers #dadbod #menshealth #stress Click To Tweet
Josiah Novak is a fitness coach, author, host of the True Transformation Podcast and creator of The True Transformation Body Transformation System.
His lifestyle-friendly, real-life, simple and long-term focused approach has helped thousands of men and women to achieve permanent results when it comes to their body, fitness, life and health goals.
His work has been featured in Fitness RX magazine, Mind Pump Media, Order of Man, and many popular outlets.
What You’ll Learn
- How Josiah felt when his 4-year-old son got sick
- How he used his healthy habits to cope with stress and worry and show up best for his family at a critical time
- How to become healthy without living at the gym
- How food, alcohol, and drugs are only a temporary fix that mask the problem
- How to replace vices with good habits to avoid the guilt and be your best self
- Understanding fad diets
- How to design a healthy nutrition plan that doesn’t leave you feeling imprisoned or deprived
- The secrets of fasting and if you should try it
- Why you should base your fitness and nutrition plan for health goals rather than aesthetic results
- How he came up with his book title
Like the show? Leave an iTunes review.
If you’re enjoying the show, we encourage you to leave an itunes review.
We read reviews on the show every week. The next one might be yours!
Thanks for the support.
Josiah Novak’s Links
We have new Dad Edge T-Shirts! Grab one HERE
Download a free chapter from: THE DAD’S EDGE on UNLIMITED PATIENCE HERE
Check out this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR SPOUSE
Download this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR KIDS
- Amazon Bestselling Book: The Dad’s Edge – 9 Simple Ways to Have: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s New Course: The Dad’s Edge – 6 Strategies to Achieve: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s Twitter Page
- Larry’s Facebook Page
- Larry’s Instagram Page
Hungry for more out of life?
Become a member of The Dad Edge Alliance
What did you think of the show?
What was your biggest take away?
Tag us when you share on social media!