How far have you evolved as a person? Are you still struggling with the same issues you’ve had all your life? Are you turning to vices to distract and soothe you? Do you avoid those hard conversations with people who are important to you?
Your relationship with yourself is the foundation of all other aspects of your life, and if you haven’t confronted your demons, you will never be able to take your personal evolution to the next level.
Stefanos Sifandos is a relational alchemist, international speaker, author and change-maker dedicated to helping men create a life of meaning and purpose.
Not long ago, he was egotistical, dishonest, unfaithful, and above all, scared. He discovered that unresolved trauma from his toxic father was unconsciously and destructively influencing his behavior.
Today, Stefanos shares his journey into the depth of pain, and how we can drill to the truth of ourselves to become completely integrated and self-reliant.
He also reveals 6 steps that we can take to process, heal, and expand from the wounds of the past.
“Unconsciously, I used my childhood—my trauma, my wounding—as an excuse to be an asshole.”—Stefanos Sifandos
Stefanos is a trained educator and relationships expert with a background in behavioral science. He is passionate about leading people closer to their highest potential and each other.
Stefanos’ philosophy merges the best of eastern and western methodologies to promote spiritual balance and empower people in life and love. From trauma release to navigating the murky waters of modern masculinity, to helping women understand the men in their lives, he helps people escape negative patterns and cultivate a positive sense of self.
Stefanos has worked with thousands of men and women from all walks of life; special forces soldiers, Olympic gold medalists, elite fighters, and everyday people have relied on him to restructure and reframe their relationships with themselves and their loved ones.
What You’ll Learn
- Stefanos had a tumultuous childhood with a physically and emotionally abusive father.
- He witnessed his dad and mom have a volatile relationship.
- His life growing up was full of uncertainty, judgement, control, and pressure.
- Many of us suppress our childhood memories.
- Hate, anger, and fear are constrictive. Feeling is freeing, and freedom allows us to expand.
- How Stefanos grieved his childhood, learned to accept his father, and let go of who he expected him to be.
- Taking responsibility for dealing with your trauma.
- Stefanos was hyper-aggressive, arrogant, and egotistical.
- His business fluctuated and he had volatile relationships.
- How he became aware of his unhealthy patterns
- How men can stay on the path of ignorance or become aware and choose a new path
- How Stefanos used physical challenges to begin growing his self-worth
- 4 years ago, Stefanos was cleaning toilets and sweeping floors because he didn’t want the commitment of a business.
- How we use the dopamine from vices to suppress emotions.
- Other tools men use to cope—avoidance, projecting, codependency, and blame
- Stefanos says that he had to go through multiple ego deaths to get to where he is.
- Why “the masculine wants to be empty”
- The one thing a woman needs most from a man is trustworthiness.
- We can’t be trustworthy if we don’t do what we say.
- Why you must have guides and support when you decide to go within.
- You won’t solve your issues with the same perspective as you developed them.
- Feeling is your way through the pain.
- The 6 Step Cyclical Process of Healing
- Depth-feeling – getting inside your emotions
- Grounding – pull yourself out, immerse yourself in nature
- Release – journal, empty your head
- Reprieve – self-care, healthy pleasure
- Introspection – stillness and silence
- Social – reconnecting with friends and loved ones and being seen, respected, and appreciated
- Why you should talk face to face with your woman.
- Our issues with other people have little to do with them. We must deepen the connection to ourselves.
- Confidence is a gate to self-worth.
- How to improve your confidence level
- Care less about what people think and more about being true to yourself.
Leave an iTunes review.
Get a FREE book!
If you’re enjoying the show, leave us an itunes review. If your review is chosen as the iTunes Review-of-the Week, we’ll send you the free book of your choice!
Thanks for the support!
Stefanos Sifandos’s Links
FREE chapter: THE DAD’S EDGE on UNLIMITED PATIENCE
FREE EBOOK: CONNECTION WITH YOUR SPOUSE
FREE EBOOK: CONNECTION WITH YOUR KIDS
Don’t settle for a mediocre life.
Join over 420 men becoming their best selves
in The Dad Edge Alliance.
What did you think of the show?
What was your biggest take away?
Tag us when you share on social media!