Men are supposed to be strong and silent, right? We think if we work hard and provide we will be rewarded. This is what our culture has taught us, and this is what we think women want. But this idea is becoming obsolete in today’s society.
The world has changed drastically when it comes to the roles of men and women. The patriarchy humans lived in for thousands of years has shifted. Women have evolved but men have stayed the same. It’s time for us to catch up.
Today’s guest, Robert Kandell, is the host of the Tuff Love podcast and the author of the upcoming book unHIDDEN: A Book for Men & Those Confused by Them. He gives us the ultimate guide to demystifying women and tells us how to connect to ourselves so that our women can have what they want most, which is all of us.'Women want the evolved man. The complicated man. The dynamic man ... They want to see all of you.'—@RobertKandell #men #marriage #women #relationships #vulnerability #masculinity Click To Tweet
Robert Kandell is a veteran of many worlds. He has spent time in corporate America, a start-up, a small computer shop, and then built an international 8-figure business based on relationship, intimacy and sexuality. He currently runs a successful consulting firm helping small businesses to become marketable and profitable. In addition to his business and management skills, Robert is an accomplished teacher, coach, and lecturer, helping men find themselves and utilize their internal power.
What You’ll Learn
- Why men are so quiet about what’s going on in their minds
- How most men know something is wrong with themselves and their relationships, but they can’t tell what it is
- How hiding your fears and weaknesses from your woman hurts your relationship
- How women want both Spartan strength and little-boy vulnerability at the right times
- Why women want all aspects of their men
- Why men need to connect to all aspects of themselves to give their woman everything she needs
- What judgements block you from making those connections
- How to get into the flow of self-discovery instead of fighting it
- Confronting issues with your partner
- Investigating different ways around communication
- Practicing ways to implement new information
- Integrating all you’ve learned into your life
- Why withholding your struggles from your wife is an unconscious form of chauvinism
- Difference between connecting with your wife and being a whiny baby
- Why shaking things up is a huge turn on
- The shame that runs our lives and blocks us from growing
- Confronting sexual shame and guilt
- How Robert Kandell opened up to his wife about his porn issue
- The butterfly effect of free porn and how it leads to erectile dysfunction and prevents us from connecting with our wives
- How porn activates the hunter and trains our brain to be addicted to novelty
- The magical powers of communication
- How to create communication containers
- How to be a listener as well as a communicator
- Robert Kandell’s most important advice as a dad raising two preteen step daughters
Like the show? Leave an iTunes review.
If you’re enjoying the show, we encourage you to leave an itunes review.
We read reviews on the show every week. The next one might be yours!
Thanks for the support.
Robert Kandell’s Links
We have new Dad Edge T-Shirts! Grab one HERE
Download a free chapter from: THE DAD’S EDGE on UNLIMITED PATIENCE HERE
Check out this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR SPOUSE
Download this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR KIDS
- Amazon Bestselling Book: The Dad’s Edge – 9 Simple Ways to Have: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s New Course: The Dad’s Edge – 6 Strategies to Achieve: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s Twitter Page
- Larry’s Facebook Page
- Larry’s Instagram Page
Hungry for more out of life?
Become a member of The Dad Edge Alliance
What did you think of the show?
What was your biggest take away?
Tag us when you share on social media!