One of our biggest fears is not living up to our full potential. We don’t want to lie on our deathbeds with regrets. We don’t want to leave this world without having built the legacy that we know we are capable of.
Today we have Dominick Quartuccio back on the show. He is the author of Design Your Future: 3 Simple Steps to Stop Drifting and Take Command of Your Life and will be featured at our live Dad Edge Summit in St. Louis in June 2020.
Dominick is going to give us a blueprint for designing our future so that we can eliminate distractions and focus on what lights us up. He teaches us how to stop wasting our energy on destructive habits so that we can channel it into our dreams. He also tells us how to remove ourselves for our environment, creating a sacred space that will change our trajectory and transform us into the men that we were meant to be.
What You’ll Learn
- Advice for guys who want more out of life but don’t know where to begin
- Taking time away from destructive habits
- Finding out what really makes you happy
- Organizing your life around what gives you the greatest energy
- Keep increasing your time around the things that light you up
- What happens when you go into the flow of your energy
- How people around you will respond.
- Why women will find you more attractive in this state
- Bringing this energy to raising your kids
- How leaving your usual environment primes you for heightened learning
- How to create a sacred space for change to happen
Leave an iTunes review.
Get a FREE book!
If you’re enjoying the show, leave us an itunes review. If your review is chosen as the iTunes Review-of-the Week, we’ll send you the free book of your choice!
Thanks for the support!
We have new Dad Edge T-Shirts! Grab one HERE
Download a free chapter from: THE DAD’S EDGE on UNLIMITED PATIENCE HERE
Check out this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR SPOUSE
Download this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR KIDS
- Amazon Bestselling Book: The Dad’s Edge – 9 Simple Ways to Have: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s New Course: The Dad’s Edge – 6 Strategies to Achieve: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s Twitter Page
- Larry’s Facebook Page
- Larry’s Instagram Page
- The Dad Edge Now on YOUTUBE
Hungry for more out of life?
Become one of the 350 men of The Dad Edge Alliance
What did you think of the show?
What was your biggest take away?
Tag us when you share on social media!