We feel like communication with our wives and children should come naturally. If we love them, and they love us, it should be easy to understand each other. Right?
Wrong. What most of us don’t realize is that communication is a skill that can be learned. If we master the way we approach conversations, we will drastically improve our relationships.
In this episode, we share three techniques for deep communication with your spouse. These simple skills will put an end to stress, arguments, and misunderstandings.
At the same time, they will create a space of connection, safety, and intimacy in your marriage. Don’t miss this short, incredibly effective episode!
What You’ll Learn
- Why women get so frustrated when trying to talk to men
- How to practice tactical empathy to create a space of psychological safety
- How to ask generative questions
- Why we should exclude the word “why” when our spouse is sharing with us
Like the show? Leave an iTunes review.
If you’re enjoying the show, we encourage you to leave an itunes review.
We read reviews on the show every week. The next one might be yours!
Thanks for the support.
The YNAB app. You Need a Budget
Get on top of your finances!
Start your FREE 2 Month Trial at YNAB.com/dads
We have Dad Edge T-Shirts! Grab one HERE
Download a free chapter from THE DAD’S EDGE book on UNLIMITED PATIENCE HERE
Check out this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR SPOUSE
Download this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR KIDS
- Amazon Bestselling Book: The Dad’s Edge – 9 Simple Ways to Have: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s Twitter Page
- Larry’s Facebook Page
- Larry’s Instagram Page
Hungry for more out of life?
Become a member of The Dad Edge Alliance
What did you think of the show?
What was your biggest take away?
Tag us when you share on social media!