Dads are pulled in a thousand different directions each day. We are constantly trying to meet the demands of our work and family life, and we seldom reach out for help. This leads to pressure and frustration. Today I list 3 secrets I use to develop patience and reduce stress.
In this episode I tell you how to enhance your patience by:
- Making self-care a priority.
- Identifying your core values and finding your purpose.
- Joining a community of like-minded men like the Dad Edge Facebook group.
We appreciate all the support!
If you’re enjoying the show, we encourage you to leave an itunes review. We read a review on the show every week, so don’t forget to sign your name.
Dad Edge Facebook Community
Have you joined the Dad Edge Facebook group? We have over 3,000 members from all over the world discussing what it means to be a dad, husband, entrepreneur, and how we can be the best versions of ourselves. Join us here!
GRAB A COPY OF THE DAD’S EDGE HERE
Check out our Dad Edge Group on Facebook Request Entry Here
We have new Dad Edge T-Shirts! Grab one HERE
Check out a free chapter from: THE DAD’S EDGE on UNLIMITED PATIENCE HERE
Check out this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR SPOUSE
Check out this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR KIDS
- Amazon Bestselling Book: The Dad’s Edge – 9 Simple Ways to Have: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s New Course: The Dad’s Edge – 6 Strategies to Achieve: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s Twitter Page
- Larry’s Facebook Page
- Larry’s Instagram Page