Armando Cruz is back on The Dad Edge podcast! He is the author of The Legacy Code: Modern Man’s Guide To Escape Obscurity & Live A Life Unleashed, a performance coach, and a father of three.
In this episode, he talks about why building a legacy is about much more than leaving wealth behind for your children. He also gives us his five key steps to purposefully creating a legacy that inspires … starting today!'You need to be very clear that you are capable of creating this reality for yourself that no one is going to do but you.' – @Armando_Cruz #legacy #men #dads #fathers Click To Tweet
What You’ll Learn
- Why Armando considers himself a ‘connoisseur of experiences’
- Why he wakes up at 3am to run trails by moonlight
- What leaving a legacy means
- The difference between ‘personal legacy’ and ‘impact legacy’
- How to rank your priorities
- How to maximize what matters most to you
- Why he wrote The Legacy Code
- Why men who strive for something bigger than themselves are more fulfilled
- Why self-centered people are not as happy or successful
- The 5 Steps to Creating Your Legacy
- How to push yourself out of your comfort zone by doing things you love to do
We appreciate all the support!
If you’re enjoying the show, we encourage you to leave an itunes review.
We read a review on the show each week. The next one could be yours!
Armando Cruz’s Links
JUNE 7TH – 9TH – ST. LOUIS
Are you an extraordinary father looking to accelerate in all aspects of your life?
Are you looking to connect to like-minded Dads that want to come together to strengthen and grow in their abilities both personally and professionally?
The Dad Edge 2018 Summit (Live Event) will set you up to do exactly that.
We have new Dad Edge T-Shirts! Grab one HERE
Download a free chapter from: THE DAD’S EDGE on UNLIMITED PATIENCE HERE
Check out this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR SPOUSE
Download this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR KIDS
- Amazon Bestselling Book: The Dad’s Edge – 9 Simple Ways to Have: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s New Course: The Dad’s Edge – 6 Strategies to Achieve: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s Twitter Page
- Larry’s Facebook Page
- Larry’s Instagram Page