Some of the most popular shows on The Dad Edge Podcast are interviews with female guests. Men love to hear a woman’s perspective on how we, as husbands and fathers, can deepen our relationships with our wives and children.
Today’s guest is Mary Saturnio. She is the creator of the Mindful Moms Movement, a mastermind for women that aims to create wildly fun memories and a legacy of intention.
She is going to talk about how to create a family culture of connection by using simple hacks that open creativity, encourage communication, and keep family life fun and thriving.
Get ready to live a joyful, mindful life with your family!
Creating a Family Culture of Connection
What You’ll Learn
Connection with Kids
- Go-to activities to get kids to flourish
- The benefit of letting kids create using items around the house
- Getting your kids to start a Problem Journal where they write about how to solve the problems they see in the world
- Getting your kids comfortable with public speaking on the fly by giving them prompts and having them improvise stories out loud
- Making mealtimes into conversation times
- Creative questions to ask your kids on the way home from school that deepen connection
Connection with Spouse
- The value of setting an intention together as a couple every morning
- How and why vulnerability is attractive to women
- Advice for men on being open and honest with your wife
- Why holding back your stressful feelings to protect your wife is destructive to the relationship
Like the show? Leave an iTunes review.
If you’re enjoying the show, we encourage you to leave an itunes review.
We read reviews on the show every week. The next one might be yours!
Thanks for the support.
We have Dad Edge T-Shirts! Grab one HERE
Download a free chapter from THE DAD’S EDGE book on UNLIMITED PATIENCE HERE
Check out this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR SPOUSE
Download this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR KIDS
- Amazon Bestselling Book: The Dad’s Edge – 9 Simple Ways to Have: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s Twitter Page
- Larry’s Facebook Page
- Larry’s Instagram Page
Hungry for more out of life?
Become a member of The Dad Edge Alliance
What did you think of the show?
What was your biggest take away?
Tag us when you share on social media!