Is it possible to become absolutely irresistible to your woman?
Whether things cooled off after the kids or your marriage is in serious trouble, today’s show is going to dive deep into what your woman requires to deeply connect with you on an emotional and sexual level.
Allana Pratt is a relationship coach and intimacy expert who has been featured all over the media, including CBS, Forbes, People Magazine, and FOX.
She is going to reveal some surprising insights about why your woman may have lost desire for you. She talks about what men should do if they are being emasculated. Allana also explains how to articulate what you truly want without seeming needy, how to make your woman feel safe and seen so she is receptive to you physically, and how to remove the fear of rejection in all your conversations, inside and outside the bedroom.
Women love sex. They like to have lots of it. What they require is safety. If you want more sex, how can you make her feel safer, more seen, more understood, more held, more able to surrender?—Allana Pratt
Intimacy Expert Allana Pratt
Allana Pratt inspires open hearted living, with delicious sass. Her inspiring vulnerability and courage has landed her a featured weekly column on the GoodMenProject, featured as an Icon of Influence, and as Guest Expert on The Jenny McCarthy Show, Huffington Post, People Magazine, Forbes, CBS, TLC and FOX. This cum laude graduate of Columbia University is the Author of 4 books, has interviewed Whoopi Goldberg, Alanis Morissette and Dr. Bernie Seigel and Hosts the edgy Podcast “Intimate Conversations” where listeners learn to thrive after heartbreak and find the relationship they deserve. A certified coach, Allana was asked by Leeza Gibbons to coach her during Dancing with the Stars. With over 4 million viewers on YouTube, Allana is the go-to authority when struggling to trust again after a harsh breakup so followers can create healthy, thriving intimate relationships with themselves first, which naturally attracts their ideal match.
After working with thousands of men and women who struggle to open their hearts again in the aftermath of a harsh breakup, Allana helps them learn how to date again and find lasting love. She inspires women to embrace their sacred erotic nature to attract all the love and attention they can handle. She heals men’s emasculated hearts, cures their ‘nice guy’, and awakens their ‘noble badass’ so they can create hot, healthy intimate relationships.
What You’ll Learn
- Men tend to shame themselves for their sexual desires
- Why men don’t feel free to communicate their needs.
- Most men avoid asking for what they want sexually from their wives because they don’t know how to respond to rejections (e.g. “you want it all the time, you didn’t take out the trash, I’m tired”).
- Men haven’t learned to sit in the fire and burn through conflict, but it’s through conflict that we learn.
- Men usually run away, hide, or pretend nothing is wrong and never address the root problem. Intimacy issues perpetuate.
- When you approach your woman, the degree to which you hesitate is the degree to which you will receive hesitancy. The degree to which you doubt yourself, is the degree to which your woman will doubt you.
- Whatever you’re afraid she’ll say, she’ll say. You’re creating her response.
- How to take your power back to become irresistible to your woman
- Why you must integrate shame, guilt, and fear instead of trying to bury it or destroy it
- Men must tell themselves that their worth is not based on their woman’s behavior, approval, or agreement. They are the masters of their realities.
- If you’re totally present and able to be with any truth your woman has, she will respect you.
- Own what is your responsibility.
- Your unattachment to the result is the key to getting what you want.
- How to connect with the past-rejected part of yourself and love it without condition so you can approach life as a whole person.
- We clamber for pleasure and avoid pain, but too much pleasure is detrimental, and the avoidance of pain prevents us from becoming stronger.
- Certainty is sexy—even being certain that you don’t know the answer.
- When men aren’t authentic and vulnerable, the women steps into a masculine role.
- When men share only to get attention, the woman senses the agenda and it backfires.
- What men need most from women
- Keep your heart open in the face of trauma and fear. Know your worth and truth no matter if anyone agrees or not.
- Being emasculated by your woman is wrong
- How man can deal with a woman who emasculates them
- What a woman who is centered and conscious can awaken in a man
- How a man can awaken the radiant goddess in their woman
- The ideal time and environment to have deep conversations with your wife
- How to proactively choose what to see out of perceived failures
- How to appeal to your wife’s love language
- How to penetrate your woman in three ways—physically, mentally, and spiritually.
Like the show? Leave an iTunes review.
If you’re enjoying the show, we encourage you to leave an itunes review.
We read reviews on the show every week.
The next one might be yours!
Thanks for the support.
Alana Pratt’s Links
We have new Dad Edge T-Shirts! Grab one HERE
Download a free chapter from: THE DAD’S EDGE on UNLIMITED PATIENCE HERE
Check out this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR SPOUSE
Download this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR KIDS
- Amazon Bestselling Book: The Dad’s Edge – 9 Simple Ways to Have: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s New Course: The Dad’s Edge – 6 Strategies to Achieve: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s Twitter Page
- Larry’s Facebook Page
- Larry’s Instagram Page
- The Dad Edge Now on YOUTUBE
Hungry for more out of life?
Become one of the 350 men of The Dad Edge Alliance
What did you think of the show?
What was your biggest take away?
Tag us when you share on social media!