Enjoying a healthy sex life is a key ingredient to a thriving marriage. At the same time it is the one topic very few parents dare talk about, often leading to lots of frustration and anger to already challenged relationships.
About Larry Hagner
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Larry Hagner contributed a whooping 126 entries.
Entries by Larry Hagner
Veteran Fathers have a special place in our heart. For this show, it is just a THANK YOU from the Good Dad Project to our men (especially dads) and women who defend our country.
Chris Sajnog, retired Navy Seal Sniper and father, comes on teh GDP and talks about lessons learned in the Seal Teams and how it relates to fathers and family.
Downtime is essential, but often overlooked. As dads we are usually trying to accomplish 100 things before the end of the day. Who has time for downtime?
Financial Freedom is a dream for every dad out there. Think about it, financial freedom means freedom of choice and time.
- Dad Edge Alliance Q&A – Gary John Bishop on Fatherhood01/17/2018 - 8:00 pm
- How to Unf*ck Yourself with Gary John Bishop01/14/2018 - 8:00 pm
- How to Do a Failure Analysis with Your Child01/10/2018 - 8:00 pm
- The Rundown on Our Mastermind Groups for Dads01/07/2018 - 8:00 pm
- Getting SMART About Your Goals for the New Year01/03/2018 - 8:00 pm