Our guest today is author, speaker, and executive coach Dominick Quartuccio. He is here to talk about his book Design Your Future: 3 Simple Steps to Stop Drifting and Take Command of Your Life. He outlines how to upgrade our environments, discipline ourselves efficiently, and rewrite the narrative in our heads so that we can live to our ultimate potential.
About Larry Hagner
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Larry Hagner contributed a whooping 127 entries.
Entries by Larry Hagner
Enjoying a healthy sex life is a key ingredient to a thriving marriage. At the same time it is the one topic very few parents dare talk about, often leading to lots of frustration and anger to already challenged relationships.
Veteran Fathers have a special place in our heart. For this show, it is just a THANK YOU from the Good Dad Project to our men (especially dads) and women who defend our country.
Chris Sajnog, retired Navy Seal Sniper and father, comes on teh GDP and talks about lessons learned in the Seal Teams and how it relates to fathers and family.
Downtime is essential, but often overlooked. As dads we are usually trying to accomplish 100 things before the end of the day. Who has time for downtime?
- Secrets to Fixing Your Marriage with Mort Fertel10/13/2019 - 8:00 pm
- The Transition from Boy to Man10/09/2019 - 8:00 pm
- Modern Survival for Dads with Mike Glover10/06/2019 - 8:00 pm
- How to Know if You’ve Been a Good Dad10/02/2019 - 2:00 am
- Do a Day: How to Live in the Present with Bryan Falchuk09/29/2019 - 8:00 pm