Enjoying a healthy sex life is a key ingredient to a thriving marriage. At the same time it is the one topic very few parents dare talk about, often leading to lots of frustration and anger to already challenged relationships.
About Jeff Bouwman
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Jeff Bouwman contributed a whooping 126 entries.
Entries by Jeff Bouwman
Veteran Fathers have a special place in our heart. For this show, it is just a THANK YOU from the Good Dad Project to our men (especially dads) and women who defend our country.
Chris Sajnog, retired Navy Seal Sniper and father, comes on teh GDP and talks about lessons learned in the Seal Teams and how it relates to fathers and family.
Downtime is essential, but often overlooked. As dads we are usually trying to accomplish 100 things before the end of the day. Who has time for downtime?
Financial Freedom is a dream for every dad out there. Think about it, financial freedom means freedom of choice and time.
- How to Protect Your Daughter Physically, Mentally, and Emotionally with Warren Petersen05/28/2017 - 8:00 pm
- How to Neutralize Your Social Media Envy05/24/2017 - 8:00 pm
- Pressure, Perseverance, and Fatherhood with UFC Fighter James Krause05/21/2017 - 8:00 pm
- Finally, a Book Especially for Dads to Read to Their Kids05/17/2017 - 8:00 pm
- Getting Real About Insomnia, Depression, and Anxiety05/14/2017 - 8:00 pm