Larry and Shawn reached out to GDP community and asked one simple question: “What is one life lesson your father taught you and has made you the man you are today.” We had several responses and we chose five.
About Jennifer Hom
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Jennifer Hom contributed a whooping 9 entries.
Entries by Jennifer Hom
Larry and Shawn interview NY Times Best Selling Author and Navy Seal, Mark Divine, to discuss the strategies and techniques to developing an unbeatable mind and forge mental toughness.
Larry and Shawn interview professional comedian, Justin Worsham. Justin shares how having a sense of humor is so critical when it comes to the enjoyment of our dad journey.
Is your child a victim of being bullied? If so, this is an episode you will not want to miss. On October 16, 2006, Tina Meier’s life took a devastating turn when her 13 year old daughter, Megan Taylor Meier, took her own life after being cyberbullied. In December of 2007, Tina Meier founded the Megan Meier Foundation, a nonprofit whose mission is to promote awareness, education and positive change in response to the issues surrounding bullying, cyberbullying and suicide.
Having a strong known purpose is absolutely critical to our success as dads. Once we know what we stand for and why, our journey of fatherhood becomes extremely clear. In this episode, you will discover your own mission and your why to empower your dad journey.
- The Relentless Pursuit of Greatness with former NFL Pro Thomas Williams07/24/2017 - 8:43 am
- Why It’s Time to Do Epic Shit TODAY07/19/2017 - 8:00 pm
- Strategy Guide for Parenting ADHD Kids with Brian King07/16/2017 - 8:00 pm
- Insurance Coverage: 3 Areas You May Have Overlooked with Dan the Insurance Man07/13/2017 - 12:29 am
- How to Live a Life that Counts with John Williams07/09/2017 - 8:00 pm