Warren Petersen is the author of Becoming a Significant Man and he’s also a husband and a father to four kids. This is an important show about pulling ourselves out of the mud after losing everything, and how to protect our daughters physically, mentally, and emotionally in the world we live in today.
About Christa Wojciechowski
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Christa Wojciechowski contributed a whooping 57 entries.
Entries by Christa Wojciechowski
Most of us look at our social media feeds multiple times a day. We see people who post snapshots of what looks like a perfect life. Sometimes we feel jealous, or we get down on ourselves for not accomplishing so much. In this episode of Thursday Throwdown, I talk about how to neutralize your social media envy.
What does an ultimate fighter and a good dad have in common? UFC fighter James Krause tells us about perseverance and pressure and how he thrives off uncertainty and challenge. He also talks about being a father to his 2year-old girl and how he came to adopt his little sister.
In this episode, I talk about how my son inspired me to write a a book especially for dads to read to their kids.
What happens when we go through something so difficult that it rocks the very core of who we are? Today I have a real, raw discussion with Josiah Novak from True Transformation about my battle with insomnia, depression, and anxiety.
- How to Protect Your Daughter Physically, Mentally, and Emotionally with Warren Petersen05/28/2017 - 8:00 pm
- How to Neutralize Your Social Media Envy05/24/2017 - 8:00 pm
- Pressure, Perseverance, and Fatherhood with UFC Fighter James Krause05/21/2017 - 8:00 pm
- Finally, a Book Especially for Dads to Read to Their Kids05/17/2017 - 8:00 pm
- Getting Real About Insomnia, Depression, and Anxiety05/14/2017 - 8:00 pm