In this short episode, Alliance member Ryan shares what he’s learned to take his relationship from “fine” to on fire, and one communication tip that will totally shifted the way his marriage works.
About Christa Wojciechowski
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Christa Wojciechowski contributed a whooping 272 entries.
Entries by Christa Wojciechowski
Tony and Alisa DiLorenzo, hosts of the One Extraordinary Marriage podcast, talk about how to become a proactive instead of reactive participant in your marriage and list the principles of keeping your marriage passionate, alive, and flourishing! They also talk about the 7 Day and 60
Today, more parents are raising kids with anxiety, depression, and OCD but have no idea how to cope. Judging by the downloads on our shows about anxiety and depression in kids, this topic is in high demand. Natasha Daniels answers questions about different behaviors including panic attacks, strange phobias, drug abuse, and more.
Mark Crandall is a Transformational Life Coach, host of the Purpose Chasers Podcast, and the author of Embrace Your Past Win Your Future: The Difference Between Being A Victim and Playing One.
Today we have an everyday dad on the show to talk about how to drill down to your core values and surrender your ego to supercharge your life.
- Communication with Your Wife: What You’re Missing06/26/2019 - 8:00 pm
- One Extraordinary Marriage with Tony & Alisa DiLorenzo06/23/2019 - 8:00 pm
- How to Help Kids with Anxiety and Depression – Exclusive Dad Edge Alliance Q&A with Natasha Daniels06/19/2019 - 8:00 pm
- Embrace the Past to Win Your Future with Mark Crandall06/16/2019 - 8:00 pm
- How to Surrender Your Ego to Supercharge Your Life06/12/2019 - 8:00 pm